a Synopsis of what I think you’ve missed;
- I hate everyone
- I don’t trust anyone
- I think everyone’s retarded
- all of these exclude; jay, hannah, meagan, family, izzy, krista, some randoms
- I’ve re-gained weight
- I want to fucking lose it again
- I’m bitter
- I drink a lot more than I used to
- PBR tastes better out of a can
- I like valium and xanax
- yea, xanax still
- My dog is cooler than most people
- I’d rather sleep or hang out with one of the people I listed above
- I bake a lot now
- I’m making more dreamcatchers
- I need a job so I can be productive
- I want more money
- I want a house
- I want to work a lot and only have to deal with a little bit of a social life
- that’d be sweet
- I am very happy with my wonderful boyfriend, and glad he’s my best friend, too.
I just don’t feel like I really make sense anymore, ya know? How do I feel? I feel like I’m stuck in the middle of one of those insanely, retardedly elaborate snow globes & ole boy got shook up. Probably dropped off the shelf and put back up, because it was a fucking crazy ride down. I know I’m back in the right position now, though, but I’m still waiting for all the pieces to really settle, so I can get a grasp on what’s going on again… because right now it doesn’t make sense and I can’t really see all that far in front of my face / ahead of right now- and it doesn’t really feel like there’s much else out there or ahead of me… but I know there is.
Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.